Saturday 27 July 2013

The weekend is when I do cards.......when not working of course.

I find myself as a weekend sorter with my cards and collections.

How do you collect and sort yours?

Currently, after finishing work for today (7am-3pm) then coming home and building a dressing table for the wife ive decided to open some cards i got this weekend. So lets make a start, today im going to bust open about 70 packets of futera newcastle 1999.

Newcastle Futera packets
Futeras earlier sets imo are nice cards but they suffered, again in my opinion, from a lack of card interest in the late 90's when they were released.

Off the top of my head from futeras early sets ive got -

leeds 1999
liverpool 1999
aston villa 1999
arsenal 1999
celtic 1999
leeds 2000
liverpool 2000
arsenal 1998
aston villa 99 hardback album with foil set
liverpool hardback album and set 

This is just a small selection of the futera cards ive got. Eventually ill have a full list of all i have and will get some pics up.

The newcastle consists of a 99 card main set which i should achieve with past experience of futera packs. Fuerther cards include "cutting edge" "hot shots" "vortex", you could say these cards are the equivalents of inserts in packets like star players, man of the match and hundred clubs.




More than happy to trade with others. drop me a message on www.footballcardsforum.com, my username is ofb1988 there.

Check back for the update on the newcastle set folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment